Can the DAS card be used for Wishes? And other questions.

DannyDisneyFreak

Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.
Can the DAS card be used for Wishes? We will be traveling for a group of 8 people with developmental disabilities that Makes it difficult staking out a decent spot for Wishes. I didn't know if the fastpass viewing area would accommodate a group like this. If not what would you recommend? There are no fastpasses available during our trip and the dessert party is full. We will be there next month and at MK probably 9/17 and 9/19. Idk how the hub area construction is, are the walls still up? Is there a possibility of getting some tables at Casey's? And does anyone know where at FP viewing areas are for wishes and the night parade, we were able to snag parade FPs the one night. Thanks!

No the DAS dose not work for wishes I go by my self and some times I can talk a cm in letting me stand some where that is not crowded where I can see every thing I would go behind the casel

DAS works for attractions with both a standby and FP+ queue. Since neither Wishes nor the parades have a "standby" time there is no way to give a DAS return time for these activities. I believe FP+ for wishes and parades are often released much later than the 60-day or even shorter than the 30-day window. So I suggest you keep trying if you don't find them when first booking FP+.

Enjoy your vacation!

OK, maybe they are released with everything else now. I recall from some earlier reports that it didn't seem those were always available at the 60-day mark. Thanks for the update.

I would ask if you could go in the wheelchair section, we have done this on two occasions as a family of 5 so that my son could settle slightly.it's definitely not a given though that they will allow it,
I made sure to get there plenty early enough before all the space was gone.
Also I have found that even though people book out fps for wishes at the 60 day mark a few days before or even on the day they have spare, due to people changing their minds or wanting to do more rides o. That day which of course means giving up wishes, since you can't get your 4th until you have used all 3.

Is there a possibility of getting some tables at Casey's?

1) Sure.
2) Just get there REALLY early - there is no "saving" of tables/seats, since I is so much in demand.
3) Up to 1½-hrs prior to Wishes, or even earlier.
4) Others like the same option.
. . . they get there early
. . . they buy some food
. . . they eat and stall until Wishes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter