can this plan be done? or pick and chose?

You can absolutely and easily do this. Pop lasts about 20 mins. Exit theater, go left past Infinity Falls construction, right around Shamu Stadium to Bayside Theater. Club Sea Glow is not really a show, just a DJ, costumed performers and guests dancing on a big stage, and it goes on from 8pm right up until the big night time finale, Ignite. I suggest you get back to Shamu Stadium 45 mins (or more, and definitely no later than half an hour) before showtime to get a decent seat, and enjoy the preshow, which btw is probably more entertaining than Club Sea Glow anyway. As soon as the Shamu show ends, hustle back over to Bayside (along with the thousands of other people) for Ignite. Have fun!

Definitely make sure to see Light Up the Night! One of my favorite shows

There's reserved seating, if you have the reserved seating package

I have front of the line pass. Is it different for shows?

I’m putting together my day. Dolphin days and touch the sky. Are these two different shows?

What about one ocean and Shami light the sky?

• circle_quick-queue_84x84.ashx

Free Quick Queue®
    One time priority admission to all of our most popular rides (excluding Kraken Unleashed).

• circle_signatureseating_84x84.ashx

Free Signature Show Seating
    Reserved seats at SeaWorld's best shows with each admission
both are listed on my package.

I have front of the line pass. Is it different for shows?

I’m putting together my day. Dolphin days and touch the sky. Are these two different shows?

What about one ocean and Shami light the sky?

Yes. Rides and shows will have 2 different things

And yes. Dolphin Days is the day show, Touch the Sky is the night show. One Ocean is the day show, Light up the Night is the night show

trying to work out a schedule to accomadate an afternoon break the Friday of Labor day weekend. so i have a day plan and a night plan My morning: Ride Mantra
Ride Antartica
Ride Journey To Atlantis
Ride Kraken
Visit Dolphin Cove, Sting Ray Lagoon then Head to Dolphin Theater for Dolphin days (11:00am)
Visit TurtleTrek
Have lunch.

Clyde and Seymour show 1:00pm
Visit Pacific Point
Ride Wild arctic

leave

Last edited:
Is that Wild Artic and Antartica Penquin encounter the same thing? how long do i allow to do the ride and see penquins?

Is that Wild Artic and Antartica Penquin encounter the same thing? how long do i allow to do the ride and see penquins?

No. Wild Arctic is a simulator. Penguins is a car ride. I'd give as long as you can stand to be in the viewing area (it's very cold); the ride is pretty short though

thank you so much for your help. Im not seeing wild artic on the map and after watching videos that is not for me so i will pass on that anyways.

The Wild Arctic ride is meh (and a real time suck), but the exhibit itself is very cool. It is the belugas, walruses, and seals.

Can you see the belugas, Walruses and seals without doing that ride? I do not have the ride on my plans

thank you so much for your help. Im not seeing wild artic on the map and after watching videos that is not for me so i will pass on that anyways.

You're welcome!

Can you see the belugas, Walruses and seals without doing that ride? I do not have the ride on my plans

Yes. There is a "non-moving" version of the attraction, and it's possible to go straight through without seeing it at all (I always just walk on through)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter