Can tickets be associated with multiple logins?

starshine514

DIS Veteran
So, I normally just log my immediate family into my Disney account and we can all access the FPs from there. But this trip we have my sister's family going and they might want to do stuff like mobile ordering (I never do, as my youngest has multiple food allergies and we normally end up needing to speak to the chef for her food). Can they have their tickets associated with their account, but also associated with mine for MP reservations?

Thanks!

So, I normally just log my immediate family into my Disney account and we can all access the FPs from there. But this trip we have my sister's family going and they might want to do stuff like mobile ordering (I never do, as my youngest has multiple food allergies and we normally end up needing to speak to the chef for her food). Can they have their tickets associated with their account, but also associated with mine for MP reservations?

Thanks!
Yes. You just have to scan the ticket into the app once you have it in hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter