Can Vacationistas help with "extras"? - ABD Alaska June 2020

Cinder-elly

Earning My Ears
Booked ABD Alaska for June 2020. I will be travelling with my then 13 year old son, and parents (early 70s). This was a surprise gift for my Dad's Christmas / retirement. I would like go fly to Anchorage a few days early to acclimate to the time change and possibly do a tour of Resurrection Bay prior to starting the ABD. My parents plan to stay for an additional 1-2 weeks after ABD (retirement must be nice!). They are debating a longer train ride, etc. Can vacationistas help with any of these "extra" tours, etc.? If not, does anyone have any recommendations?

Also, for those of you that may have been on the ABD Alaska, any recommendations for before or after trips?

The Vacationistas cannot book extra tours. They aren't actually travel agents. There is a department within ABD that can book your flights for you, but they're a separate group, and they only do flights. The Vacationistas *can* usually book pre/post nights in the hotels ABD uses for you if you want that.

You are going to *love* Alaska!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!