Can we book RC cruise through their website and then transfer to Costco?

halfmonkey

DIS Veteran
We're interested in booking a RC cruise and I was planning on booking it through Costco's website. We would need two rooms but when I go to book it, the first room shows a refundable deposit but the second room seems to always show a non-refundable deposit.

First of all, is this normal when booking two rooms through Costco's website? Would it be any different if I called Costco Travel directly and booked it over the phone?

If it would be the same, can I book it directly with RC and would they still book the second room with a non-refundable deposit? If they don't. can it book it with RC directly over the phone and then transfer it to Costco like how I've done it and other people have done it with their DCL cruises?

Yes you can transfer.

But I would call Costco Travel
Tomorrow and talk about this. Figure it out.

Oh just saw you wrote Sunday. Nevermind.

We're interested in booking a RC cruise and I was planning on booking it through Costco's website. We would need two rooms but when I go to book it, the first room shows a refundable deposit but the second room seems to always show a non-refundable deposit.

First of all, is this normal when booking two rooms through Costco's website? Would it be any different if I called Costco Travel directly and booked it over the phone?

If it would be the same, can I book it directly with RC and would they still book the second room with a non-refundable deposit? If they don't. can it book it with RC directly over the phone and then transfer it to Costco like how I've done it and other people have done it with their DCL cruises?
I second that you should call costco. You can always booknwith rc and then transfer the booking to costco for any added perks like cash card. Have used costcotravel.com for all my rccl cruises. Can't beat the rebate via cash card you get from costco.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!