Can we come in from Poly/Contemporary

Truxi

Mouseketeer
This is kind of a dumb question, but if we wanted to avoid the massive security checkpoint line for Magic Kingdom in the morning, could we uber to Contemporary or Poly, go thru security there, and take the monorail in? Would that be quicker (enough to be worth doing)?

This is kind of a dumb question, but if we wanted to avoid the massive security checkpoint line for Magic Kingdom in the morning, could we uber to Contemporary or Poly, go thru security there, and take the monorail in? Would that be quicker (enough to be worth doing)?

Yes. I would go to Grand Floridian, monorail stop before MK. You can walk from the Contemporary, their checkpoint is usually not busy.

I've personally never experienced a "massive" line at MK Security, it always looks so much worse than it is but moves pretty fast if you don't get behind Mom/Dad with a stroller overfilled with bags and carrying a lot of bags as well. :)

It was pretty massive for us, but I'm also not sure what my mom's "wait in line time" threshold is, and I don't want to start the morning by testing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter