Can we please do one character meal?! A January '19 PTR! *TR Link Posted 2/12*

Woo! You are so close! Your plans sound great!

My brother and his gf were actually on the safari at the time the giraffe was giving birth! Which I thought was probably so cool but I guess most of the giraffes were gone because they had followed the calls to come back in but Mama did not and then when they did pass her they were all instructed to remain as quiet as possible to not disturb her. Which I get! But probably wasn't the best safari experience lol

I hope the weather stays pretty decent for you! I actually had packed so many layers but then refused to carry around my backpack to carry said layers so I definitely ended up being colder than I should have been in December! Hopefully you have better luck!

I watched a couple of YouTube videos and trying to decide if I am brave enough
It's soooo much fun! And you're right- it's super short. You'll never know if you can do it until you try :P

would like have lunch or dinner at Toothsome
Mmm we ate here on our trip last week and it was so good! If you go for dinner, the characters there are delightful. I'm friends with someone who's friends with Penelope and she is a hoot!

Woo! You are so close! Your plans sound great!

My brother and his gf were actually on the safari at the time the giraffe was giving birth! Which I thought was probably so cool but I guess most of the giraffes were gone because they had followed the calls to come back in but Mama did not and then when they did pass her they were all instructed to remain as quiet as possible to not disturb her. Which I get! But probably wasn't the best safari experience lol

I hope the weather stays pretty decent for you! I actually had packed so many layers but then refused to carry around my backpack to carry said layers so I definitely ended up being colder than I should have been in December! Hopefully you have better luck!

Thank you! It doesn't feel real!

Oh wow that must have been cool to say they were there, but like you said maybe not the most fun experience!

Hahaha I run SO cold so I always make sure I have enough to keep warm (and from getting miserable)!

It's soooo much fun! And you're right- it's super short. You'll never know if you can do it until you try :P

Mmm we ate here on our trip last week and it was so good! If you go for dinner, the characters there are delightful. I'm friends with someone who's friends with Penelope and she is a hoot!

Man you are so right and that's a great way to look at it! Hopefully I'll be brave enough!

Yay I'm glad to hear that! Was it crowded at dinner? I was leaning towards lunch just because I've heard it's easier to get a table but would love to try dinner there!

I watched a couple of YouTube videos and trying to decide if I am brave enough

I say go for it! It really is a cool coaster, the launch is so unique. And like you said it's pretty short so it will only be a few minutes of torture if you hate it. :rotfl:

I grabbed a FP to meet Mickey & Minnie at TST in their new outfits!

This is one of my definitely must dos for February! That plus the new Pluto one back in Storybook Circus. And I was reading today that they are bringing out a different rare character each day to take the place where Pluto used to be on Main Street!

Yay I'm glad to hear that! Was it crowded at dinner? I was leaning towards lunch just because I've heard it's easier to get a table but would love to try dinner there!

We went right after park close (so around 7:30pm) and it only took about 15 mins for them to seat our table of 4 :)

Your trip os SO CLOSE!! Definitely pack layers!! I was so glad I had them on my trip last year in January because they were much needed!!

And you totally should ride the Hulk because it's awesome!

I'm really excited I grabbed a FP to meet Mickey & Minnie at TST in their new outfits! We have lunch at BOG and will definitely be seeing Happily Ever After!

I love your plans for this day most of all, I LOVE their new outfits (except i do wish they'd given Mickey full pants and not the capri length things)!!

Also, Happily Ever After is the greatest, so any day that ends with it is a good day!!

I hope this week flies by!!

It's almost trip time!!!

I need you to go on the Hulk and let me know if it was worth it. My husband swears he's gonna get me on it whenever we go back to Universal, but it just looks so blessed scary!:rotfl2: So I guess if you give it a shot, I'll have no excuse anymore. :laughing:

I'm sure you're going to have a blast in Toy Story Land. And meeting Mickey and Minnie in their new outfits. Can't wait to see the character photos. (I know you're going to have to taper them back a little this trip.)

I say go for it! It really is a cool coaster, the launch is so unique. And like you said it's pretty short so it will only be a few minutes of torture if you hate it. :rotfl:

This is one of my definitely must dos for February! That plus the new Pluto one back in Storybook Circus. And I was reading today that they are bringing out a different rare character each day to take the place where Pluto used to be on Main Street!

Thank you for the encouragement!

Lots of new character things to look forward to at MK! They've had some cool characters at the flagpole thus far!

We went right after park close (so around 7:30pm) and it only took about 15 mins for them to seat our table of 4 :)

Awesome, thank you!!

Your trip os SO CLOSE!! Definitely pack layers!! I was so glad I had them on my trip last year in January because they were much needed!!

And you totally should ride the Hulk because it's awesome!

I can't believe it! And thank you, that's definitely my plan!

Haha another vote to do the hulk- thanks!

4 Days!!!! It will be the longest 4 days!

I know! And I'm sure once Friday comes I'll start panicking that I'm not ready even though I definitely am! :rotfl:

I love your plans for this day most of all, I LOVE their new outfits (except i do wish they'd given Mickey full pants and not the capri length things)!!

Also, Happily Ever After is the greatest, so any day that ends with it is a good day!!

I hope this week flies by!!

I kinda agree about Mickey's outfit! The shorts look a little weird!

I'm excited to see HEA again!

Thank you!

It's getting so close! Your plans look great!!!!:P

Thank you!! :banana:

It's almost trip time!!!

I need you to go on the Hulk and let me know if it was worth it. My husband swears he's gonna get me on it whenever we go back to Universal, but it just looks so blessed scary!:rotfl2: So I guess if you give it a shot, I'll have no excuse anymore. :laughing:

I'm sure you're going to have a blast in Toy Story Land. And meeting Mickey and Minnie in their new outfits. Can't wait to see the character photos. (I know you're going to have to taper them back a little this trip.)

Hahaha I may just have to take one for the team so I can let you know how it is!! It looks terrifying!

I'm excited for everything! Yes the character pics probably won't be up to par with my other reports, but there will definitely be some!!

Tomorrow is the day! I feel pretty prepared! I am mostly packed except for last minute items (my suitcase is STUFFED!). Sunday we may get some rain but all the other days deems ok. Wednesday will be our coldest day with only a high of 54!

Hoping we don't run into any major delays at the airport. I know things have been a little dicey lately with the govt shutdown.

But that is all! Thank you to everyone who followed along! If anyone wants to follow me on Instagram my username is missangelalexis. I'll talk to you all when I get back! :goodvibes

Have so much fun!! Good luck with the airports, I hope you don't have any delays.

Can't wait to see how it goes :dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:

Have so much fun! Fingers crossed for no delays at the airport and I totally just followed you in IG! :hyper:

Have a wonderful, magical trip!! pixiedust:

Have an amazing trip. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Have a great time!

Have so much fun!! Good luck with the airports, I hope you don't have any delays.

Can't wait to see how it goes :dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:

Have so much fun! Fingers crossed for no delays at the airport and I totally just followed you in IG! :hyper:

Thank you all!! :bounce::jumping3::Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter