Can we please do one character meal?! A January '19 PTR! *TR Link Posted 2/12*

Yay!!! It's here. I hope you're already having a wonderful time! Cannot wait to hear all about it - and thanks for posting your trip summary so we can "follow" along :thumbsup2

Good Luck at the airport tomorrow!!!! Sounds like today wasn't a good day to fly.

But regardless, have a great trip!!!!

Hope you have a great Disney trip and that the weather cooperates for you!!

Enjoy! Fingers crossed for an easy travel day today.

Yay!!! It's here. I hope you're already having a wonderful time! Cannot wait to hear all about it - and thanks for posting your trip summary so we can "follow" along :thumbsup2

Have a magical time!!

Thank you all!

We made it here with no issues! The airport didn’t have any issues, we landed pretty much on time, and our room was ready when we got here :) Today the weather is horrible, 51 degrees and pouring rain all day :/ We’re off to Islands of Adventure and will make the best of it. The way I see it, maybe the park will be deserted!

Thank you all!

We made it here with no issues! The airport didn’t have any issues, we landed pretty much on time, and our room was ready when we got here :) Today the weather is horrible, 51 degrees and pouring rain all day :/ We’re off to Islands of Adventure and will make the best of it. The way I see it, maybe the park will be deserted!

We shouldn't have any reason today *fingerscrossed*. We spent the rainy day in disney springs

I was so excited when I saw those pics on IG!! What a fantastically magical way to propose! Did he pick that spot all by himself!?! Talk about perfection. Can't wait to read all about it :lovestruc

Congratulations! I was so excited to see your IG update! Isn't it the best?!? I can't wait to read all about it!!

40030063653_1fe2716997.jpg
:jumping1: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jumping1: I'm so excited for you two, and cannot wait to read all about it!

I was so excited when I saw those pics on IG!! What a fantastically magical way to propose! Did he pick that spot all by himself!?! Talk about perfection. Can't wait to read all about it :lovestruc

Thank you so much! It was so magical! He knew he wanted to do it by the castle and he had one of my very good friends help coordinate the whole thing. I can't wait to share the story!

Congratulations, what a perfect setting for a proposal!

Thank you!! :goodvibes

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much!
Congratulations!! party: Can't wait to read all about it!

Thank you!! :)

Congratulations!! That’s amazing! Can’t wait to read about it!

Thank you!!

Congratulations! I was so excited to see your IG update! Isn't it the best?!? I can't wait to read all about it!!

Thank you! It was so exciting! Now I know how you must have felt too!!

Congratulations!!!

Thank you!!

Congrats!!! So awesome.

Tahnk you!!

Congratulations again!!! I'm so excited to read about the details!

Thank you!! I think the photos from the proposal will more than make up for the lack of character photos this time around (and actually there's a good number of those too)! :rotfl:

:jumping1: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jumping1: I'm so excited for you two, and cannot wait to read all about it!

Thank you so so much!! :lovestruc

Congratulations!!!! Magical indeed!!!!pixiedust:

Thank you!!

Loved reading your PTR! Can't wait to read the TP. And congratulations on the engagement!

Thank you! And thank you for reading along!

I already said so on Instagram. But it's worth saying again. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

THANK YOU!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter