Can we please do one character meal?! A January '19 PTR! *TR Link Posted 2/12*

Us too! :dance3:
Yeah my cousin's wife went with gray too (boo!). Less than 7 weeks!!!

Woo hoo!! :banana:

Andy tried to get gray once but I swayed him when I said that is the default color you get if you dont' pick a color. Ha!

It will def be here before you know it!

Hahaha! He was going to go with Blue but changed his mind. He said if he gets tired of the gray he will wear mine and I have him a big fat, NO! :rotfl2:

Yay! This makes it super real! I always get a new MB color myself :thumbsup2

It's fun to change up the MB colors for each trip! But soon I will have no new colors to pick from!!

I'm a lurker but jumping in to say that I'll be there January 28-February 1 (quick trip before moving over to Universal), so I will wave if I see you! :) Following along!

Hi! Thanks for joining in! Very cool that our trips overlap- definitely say hello if you see me!! :)

38 days until the trip! I can't believe I am nearing the 30 day mark:woohoo:

These past few months I've gotten into the hobby of making my own Minnie ears. It's become highly addicting! I love playing with the different fabrics and seeing what cool combos I can come up with! But also it's super therapeutic and a great stress reliever!

Here are some pics of the ones I've made. At this point I'm going to have way more than I even need for the trip, but it's just so fun! If anyone here is interested in buying any, I'd love to make a fun pair for you so let me know!

I think those last ones I'm going to bring and have it autographed by some of the characters!

What's even crazier is that Christmas is less than one week away! :santa: I hope everyone enjoys these next few days leading up to Christmas!

Wow, the ears you've made look amazing!! Easily as good as a lot of the ones I've seen for sale on Etsy. I love the different fabrics you used, especially the Toy Story ones. :)

DBF went with Gray (aka boring :rotfl2:)

Xavier picked gray too :sad2: His entire wardrobe is just shades of gray, beige, and black with some occasional green and burgundy thrown in.

45659341304_99e34bb1fd.jpg

I love the Muppets fabric and the Shellie May/Gelatoni and friends fabric. So cute, you did a great job!!

I think those last ones I'm going to bring and have it autographed by some of the characters!

That's a good idea!!

Your ears are too cute!! Just the right proportion and ear placement, and the bows are just the right size. I am super picky about those things LOL :)

I love the ears, so cute and unique ones, different then the usual ones I see! I would have ordered from you if I would have known! I bought 2 pair from an Etsy shop! I will keep you in mind for our August trip! I will show you the ones I bought when I get them! Our trips are coming fast!

Those are awesome Minnie ears. The Muppets one are especially cool.
They are going to be something unique and fun to wear on your upcoming trip! You'll have to get some Photopass pictures with your Toy Story ears in the new TSL! Guarantee people will ask where you got them from when they see them!

These past few months I've gotten into the hobby of making my own Minnie ears.
How fun! And they are absolutely adorable! :goodvibes You should sell some on Etsy ;)

What's even crazier is that Christmas is less than one week away! :santa:
I know! I cannot believe it. And I'm moving 3 days after Christmas... :faint: so it feels even more crazy and hectic than usual :laughing:

You're getting SO close to your trip!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Wow, the ears you've made look amazing!! Easily as good as a lot of the ones I've seen for sale on Etsy. I love the different fabrics you used, especially the Toy Story ones. :)

Thank you so much! That is a much appreciated compliment :) I'm excited to wear the Toy Story ones to DHS!

Those ears are so cute!!!

Thank you!!

Xavier picked gray too :sad2: His entire wardrobe is just shades of gray, beige, and black with some occasional green and burgundy thrown in.

I love the Muppets fabric and the Shellie May/Gelatoni and friends fabric. So cute, you did a great job!!

That's a good idea!!

Hahaha I mean not that it's a terrible color, but there's so many others to choose!

Thank you so much! :) I have a new Muppets shirt to wear along with those ears too!

Your ears are too cute!! Just the right proportion and ear placement, and the bows are just the right size. I am super picky about those things LOL :)

Thank you! Yes, bow size is key!!

I love the ears, so cute and unique ones, different then the usual ones I see! I would have ordered from you if I would have known! I bought 2 pair from an Etsy shop! I will keep you in mind for our August trip! I will show you the ones I bought when I get them! Our trips are coming fast!

Thank you so much! I can't wait to see which ones you bought for yourself! Once the holidays are over our trips will be right around the corner!

The ears are so cute!! I wish headbands didn't give me such a headache lol

Thanks! The Disney headbands are brutal. I suffer through it, but by the end of a trip I have indentations behind my ears that last for quite a while :goodvibes These headbands are pretty comfy so I'm hopeful they won't give a headache or anything!

Those are awesome Minnie ears. The Muppets one are especially cool.
They are going to be something unique and fun to wear on your upcoming trip! You'll have to get some Photopass pictures with your Toy Story ears in the new TSL! Guarantee people will ask where you got them from when they see them!

Thank you! I'm excited to have some new ones to wear and will hopefully prevent me from buying any in the park since they've gotten so expensive!

I'm excited to wear the Toy Story ones at DHS! And you know PP pics will be in order :)

How fun! And they are absolutely adorable! :goodvibes You should sell some on Etsy ;)

I know! I cannot believe it. And I'm moving 3 days after Christmas... :faint: so it feels even more crazy and hectic than usual :laughing:

You're getting SO close to your trip!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Thank you! I am considering trying to start an etsy or an Instagram to sell them!

Oh my gosh what a hectic time to move! Good luck with it all! :hug:

DH always picks gray too! haha Honestly it looks better in pictures anyway!

The ears are cute! Its definitely addicting when you can just make your own! haha

Thank you! I am considering trying to start an etsy or an Instagram to sell them!
You absolutely should!!! :goodvibes

Oh my gosh what a hectic time to move! Good luck with it all! :hug:
Thank you! I can't wait until it's all over :thumbsup2

I'm not sure if I will be back on here before Christmas, so I just wanted to wish everyone a very happy holiday! Enjoy your time with family and friends!
Thank you! Same to you :goodvibes

Hi Alexis! I just binged through your entire report!!! Your upcoming trip looks like so much fun! I'm glad you got all the FP's you wanted!!!:daisy:

Love the ears. I haven’t bought any ...and know I will probably give in a buy them at the park. Ugh.

Hi Alexis! I just binged through your entire report!!! Your upcoming trip looks like so much fun! I'm glad you got all the FP's you wanted!!!:daisy:

Hi! Thanks for joining in! :) Getting very close now!

Love the ears. I haven’t bought any ...and know I will probably give in a buy them at the park. Ugh.

There are so many nice ones in the parks, it's always hard to pick!

Happy New Year! Hope everyone enjoyed themselves! :banana:

I am 24 days out from my trip! I received our DME tags and our magic bands which was very exciting!

I just went ahead and purchased our Memory Maker. Last trip with DBF I did not purchase it. Though he's not keen on taking a lot of pictures, there are a few key pictures I'll want of us in each park. So that along with all the ride photos will make it worth it in my opinion! I already mentioned that I'd be buying it and he didn't give any pushback..though I don't know if he even understood what it was I was actually telling him :rotfl:

We are exactly 3 weeks out from today! I love memory maker, I have made so many calendars with all our pictures, I love this being included in our AP’s. I hope it stays that way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter