Can we start (or is there) a Pete's Mom thread?

MinnesotaChill

Mouseketeer
I'd love to see a thread with all of her reviews. She's the cutest thing ever and I love seeing her impressions as I have parents who travel with us occasionally and I have Disney goggles on most of the time. I love to see how she is honest (but also apologetic) about her opinions.

I just watched the Grand Floridian review, and I think there are others she's in that I've heard Pete mention (Wilderness Lodge, maybe), but I can't find a reviews thread where I can watch or see them all at once. Does anyone have that other link for me?

I vote Pete should have her come by during the marathon show for a little segment of her own.

OMG Yes!!! Or at least part of the pre-taped segments because I think she'll be too shy maybe to do the live stuff. I love the idea of the marathon, but will always miss most of it because we always get our Christmas tree that day then celebrate our nephew's birthday. 😔 Hoping they release it with a donation like they did last year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter