Can we take juices out of Cabanas to store in room for next day?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
I love OJ as soon as I wake up. I know, I can get room service. But, does anyone ever take juices, in order to store back in the room in the fridge and what container do you use to keep it fresh for the next morning?

I can't see why not, I've seen people carry lots back to their room from cabanas.
You'd have to use your own container I think... or plastic juice cups from cabanas.
To me ordering room service seems easier- if you use the "Good Morning" door hangers, they will bring you your OJ (and whatever else) to the room at the time you specify. In our experience if you check off 8-8:30 time slot, there will be a knock on the door at 8. I believe the earliest time is 5:30 and latest 9.

Edited to add: you'd have to go to cabanas during the time they are open- and not sure if they have juice there both breakfast and lunch... I believe so...

Thanks, the trouble is, I never know when I'll wake up and the minute I do, that's the first thing I reach for. Hence, wanting it in the fridge. I will bring a small container with a lid I think.

Thanks, the trouble is, I never know when I'll wake up and the minute I do, that's the first thing I reach for. Hence, wanting it in the fridge. I will bring a small container with a lid I think.
I hear you - same here but I basically use morning room service as our wake up call ;)

I'll give you a definite yes, you can. We have done it as have others I know of.

Okay thanks. What kind of container did you use, to store it in the fridge?
We just used one of the plastic glasses from Cabanas. I think I would use a refillable cup of my own with a lid if I had it.

Also, DCL is doing away with lids for the drink cups including at the drink station by the pools. I don't know if they're off all the ships now or not. I wouldn't count on them being available.

We always need to have juice as well but because two of my children are type 1 diabetics so juice is great for us to use in the middle of the night for lows.
On the first night, order a few from room service. Then they are in glasses and will have plastic wrap for the cover so spilling isn’t an issue.
But otherwise yes, you can definitely take extra from cabanas as well. Have a great cruise!

We always need to have juice as well but because two of my children are type 1 diabetics so juice is great for us to use in the middle of the night for lows.
On the first night, order a few from room service. Then they are in glasses and will have plastic wrap for the cover so spilling isn’t an issue.
But otherwise yes, you can definitely take extra from cabanas as well. Have a great cruise!

My kid is a type 1 too but doesn't drink orange juice, usually just juice boxes. Did they have any onboard? If not I can pack enough for a week, was just hoping they had them like they do at DW. Thx

Thank you! I like this idea. And thanks to everyone, so helpful, appreciate it.

My kid is a type 1 too but doesn't drink orange juice, usually just juice boxes. Did they have any onboard? If not I can pack enough for a week, was just hoping they had them like they do at DW. Thx
No juice boxes as far as I could tell. There is apple juice available--both in Cabanas and room service.

Also don’t forget to take some food back. You don’t want to wake up and be hungry and the only place to get food is room service. Just try not to waste.

We don’t get orange juice either, we always get apple juice. They don’t have juice boxes but they have the juice in little glasses. I have brought juice boxes before and found that to be more of a hassle than anything else. I bring fruit snacks for excursions but use their apple juice on the ship. They also have cartons of chocolate milk in cabanas that we sometimes use as well to keep in our stateroom refridge as well as yogurt. Have fun!

We just used one of the plastic glasses from Cabanas. I think I would use a refillable cup of my own with a lid if I had it.

Also, DCL is doing away with lids for the drink cups including at the drink station by the pools. I don't know if they're off all the ships now or not. I wouldn't count on them being available.

One can use the hot beverage cups that they do provide the lids for. We walked back to the room with throughout our last cruise since lids were not available for the other cups.

We don’t get orange juice either, we always get apple juice. They don’t have juice boxes but they have the juice in little glasses. I have brought juice boxes before and found that to be more of a hassle than anything else. I bring fruit snacks for excursions but use their apple juice on the ship. They also have cartons of chocolate milk in cabanas that we sometimes use as well to keep in our stateroom refridge as well as yogurt. Have fun!
Thanks! I will have to bring juice boxes then. He does love chocolate milk so that's good to know!

One can use the hot beverage cups that they do provide the lids for. We walked back to the room with throughout our last cruise since lids were not available for the other cups.

Another great idea! Thank you!

Take a Tervis tumbler with you. I usually splash some champagne in mine before heading up to Cabanas for OJ and breakfast.

When you say take the tumbler with you, there's a rule you can't fill up with your own containers, correct? You'd have to use their plastic cups and fill it up on your own, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!