Can we take juices out of Cabanas to store in room for next day?

Right, I thought so, thanks for the picture.

When you say take the tumbler with you, there's a rule you can't fill up with your own containers, correct? You'd have to use their plastic cups and fill it up on your own, right?

Yes.

You can use your own cup, you just can't fill it directly from the spout.

Instead of trying to cart juice to your room, for a few extra dollars you could just bring a few of these small oj bottles with you. Then you don't have to worry about it. 5b096b47-de8a-4cb9-9978-2134a2a767e7_1.4f9b757c56f4460dc9837c98f1cbd808.jpeg

We pretty much keep our frig stocked from Cabanas - little bit of milk, juice and freshly brewed iced tea (make it myself, can't stand premix). I bring quart ziplocks and keep some fruit and cheese in the frig. I know I can get these things from room service but I don't want to wake up the entire room for early morning deliveries. It's nice to have those things to be able to sit on the veranda if/when one of us wakes at the crack of dawn. We travel with GS and young nephew. So leaving the cabin is not an option if they are sleeping.

One can use the hot beverage cups that they do provide the lids for. We walked back to the room with throughout our last cruise since lids were not available for the other cups.
Ah, thank you. I didn't realize they still have lids for them. I'll be using them in a week.

We bring a collapsible Nalgene bottle and fill it using DCL's cups to transfer from the dispenser to the container. It seals well and is leakproof.

Whatever method you use, make sure it is sealed well. We have had some nights on board where the seas are quite rough -- things i thee shops getting tossed tot he floor rough -- and you wouldn't want the mess unsealed containers in the fridge would create.

SW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter