Can We Talk about Celberity Here?

I've only sailed Celebrity (Summit, Infinity, Reflection, Silhouette, Equinox). Have a 9 night coming up in 2 weeks. Cannot wait to get back on a ship.

I honestly look at the mega ships on other lines and they terrify me. Too loud and in your face.

I honestly look at the mega ships on other lines and they terrify me. Too loud and in your face.
We've sailed on three of the RCL Oasis class ships and found them to be easily doable. Many different sections of the ship. Some loud. Some quiet. You just need to find the right neighborhood.

We've sailed on three of the RCL Oasis class ships and found them to be easily doable. Many different sections of the ship. Some loud. Some quiet. You just need to find the right neighborhood.

I honestly didn't get that impression of that level of ship until I saw the Icon of the Seas. It just seems too much. But that is why it is nice to see all different kinds of ships and lines. Lots of choice for everyone's comfort level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter