Can we use Entertainment Book from Minnesota?

jade1

I spend half my money on WDW, and waste the rest.
We have a Minnesota book and the card is in the front cover-would that work in Orlando?

YES, ANY BOOK WILL WORK!!!!!!!!
All you need to do is show the card at check-in. Since you have it already good............. but for others, you DO NOT need the card to book your room, there is no code, no coupon, etc, just the card in the front of the book...............HOWEVER, find out if the ENT. discount is the best rate for you.., (check all discount rates that apply to you) then book your room, then buy the book. www.entertainment.com

Just remember that you WILL need the card when you arrive, they will ask to see it!!!!

Hey Jade 1, I grew up in Minnesota (lakeville/burnsville in fact). My sister lives in Eden Prairie. We try to get up there to shop the MOA in the summers! I love to go back up there, boy has it changed in the 20 years since I lived there! 494 can be a pain sometimes with traffic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter