Can we use other pools?

Mom2Finn

Mouseketeer
My family and I are headed to Disneyland Paris for the first time on Friday. We are staying on site. Can we use hotel pools other than the one we are staying at? Are there any that are especially good? Thanks!

My family and I are headed to Disneyland Paris for the first time on Friday. We are staying on site. Can we use hotel pools other than the one we are staying at? Are there any that are especially good? Thanks!

No you can only use the pool for your specific hotel. Which onsite are you staying at? Hotel Cheyenne and Santa Fe do not have pools and guests from these hotels are not permitted to use the pools at the other hotels.

One exception is if you're staying at the Davy Crockett Ranch. Since the pool facility is currently under rehab, they will grant you as many one-day entries to Village Nature that there are days in your trip.

Of course, if you have an Infinity AP, you may also book pools at the New York, Sequoia Lodge and New Port Bay Club. You need valid APs to make reservations, and, especially during the summer season, they tend to go fairly quickly at the 14-days mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!