Can you add a room to a bounceback offer?

DisneyHomework

Mouseketeer
Hi!
We have a bounceback booked for August, but have decided we would be more comfortable in 2 rooms. Can you add a room to your bounce back?

If you think you might want two rooms, if there are two adults in the current reservation, each could book a new room on the bounce back before going home. We did this last year. We wanted my parents to join us. I was the primary on one reservation and my husband the other.

If you think you might want two rooms, if there are two adults in the current reservation, each could book a new room on the bounce back before going home. We did this last year. We wanted my parents to join us. I was the primary on one reservation and my husband the other.

If I do this, can I later cancel only one of the rooms if my parents don't join, and keep one room on the BB rate?

If you do this, how do you actually stay in the room with your husband? Wouldn't your Magic Band only open up the second hotel room?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter