Can you add on Dining Plan if you are stayin at Value Resort?

4mcbjCtr

Mouseketeer
We are going to stay for one night at a value resort on a Saturday, before checking in with DVC on Sunday. Can we add the dining plan to that one night? How much is it? Thanks in advance.

It's $37.99 for adults. Not sure about kids - $10.99 or $11.99 I think.

In order to add the dining plan, you have to purchase at least a one day ticket for everyone in the room.

YES! It is around 37 dollars for each person over the age of 9,

3-9 is around 10 dollars
under 3 is free.
Enjoy!

We have annual passes already. So we have to purchase the ticket to get the Dining Plan?

Okay. Thanks for the information. I guess we will just skip that day for the DP and use our DDE. Thanks all for the responses.

4mcbjCtr said:
We have annual passes already. So we have to purchase the ticket to get the Dining Plan?

Correct, you must purchase at least a one day ticket for everyone on your reservation, plus you need to be paying rack rate for your room. No room only discount.

We are DVC members, but will be staying at the value resort on cash for that one night to save some points, because points are so high on the weekends. I know DVC members are entitled to the DDP now, but I would guess it is only available if you are staying at one of the resorts on points. I am not sure though. I guess I will just have to call and ask. Thanks for the help.

You will not be able to use the DDP on Saturday. If you wish to purchase it for your stay while at a DVC resort, it will start as soon as you check in. So....you can hurry over to your DVC resort early on Sunday and the plan would start with Sunday breakfast.

Only people staying at DVC resorts on points (owned or rented) can buy the dining plan without buying a park ticket also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter