Can you believe this?

BarbN.

Mouseketeer
Returning home today from vacation I saw this on the PA turnpike! Near Somerset there was a small billboard with a phone number advertising flight 93 tours.

Do you mean like a tour of the crash site?

That's just wrong. . . in my opinion the area should be should be set aside as a memorial and only the family of those who died there should be allowed access. . .

Enterprising American. Tacky, disrespectful, insidiously wrong...but enterprising. :(

Just goes to show you that people will try to make money off of anything.

I think it's pitiful and disrespectful.

We saw the same sign last Sunday on our way to & from Pittsburgh. We thought it was very sad to see such a thing. I think someone should rip it down. I wish we would have written the phone number down just so we could call and give them a piece of our mind.:mad:
PP

What's sad is people will actually go on these tours, promoting the bad idea of whomever the jerk was that came up with the bad idea.:(

As the Grinch is fond of saying...'WRONG-O!"
Some people are so stupid....:mad:

Lacking of any moral center at that company. :rolleyes:

Sounds like a typical Pennsylvanian put that up to make a few bucks. Next time I drive out that way, I'll be sure to look for the sign. (btw, yep, I'm from PA :rolleyes: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter