can you bring spray deodorant into the park?

mrd7896

Mouseketeer
listen.....my boyfriend already sweats way too much and add in the heat we are going to experience next week he's trying to cover all bases.
we got him a travel size spray deodorant in the little aluminum cans, is that something that we would be able to bring in with us?

I see no reason why not.

Deodorant is not going to stop him from sweating. Is his smell really that bad that you can't go a few hours without what you put on in the morning?

I just take a quick shower or jump in a pool.

he gets on the verge of anxiety attacks when he feels too hot and sweaty. so anything i can do ahead of time to help him enjoy his experience i will.
we aren't taking mid-day breaks because of the shortened park hours and we will be riding as many water rides as possible throughout disney and universal.

i just didn't know if aluminum spray cans were allowed hence the post.

Its not the airport.
No 311 liquid aerosol can rule.
Feel free to bring it into the parks.
One big thing that I would advise you not bring is glass containers or glass water bottles.
A small glass perfume bottle is acceptable though in case you were curious.

thank you both! Yes we got a small old spice from target and a small i think degree? was the brand. will be bringing those both with us.

target had such a wonderful travel size aisle we were in heaven (they even had purrell wipes!!)

I see no reason why not.

Deodorant is not going to stop him from sweating. Is his smell really that bad that you can't go a few hours without what you put on in the morning?

I just take a quick shower or jump in a pool.
Xanax could really help here. I have had 2 anxiety attacks that did not go away in the last year. My wife is prescribed xanax and I took a pill from her each time and boom, good to go.

What about also using one of the "neck scarfs" that have a place for ice to keep you cooler. Ice melts - get more. I do not know officially what they are called but folks use them when the run and sometimes workout.

Have you tried those deodorant wipes? I've considered trying them for a mid day freshen up. Small and easy to toss into a pack. Less worry about heat with those than with aerosols or solids.

For those looking for a way to stay cool, I would get a water bottle that also has a mister on it. It was a life saver for us this summer. I used it a lot because it was 98 degree's and it helped keep us cool. I still had a lot of water left in the bottle at the end of the day even though I used it to squirt me and the hubby and I was surprised I had a lot of water left in the bottle. You can also drink from the bottle as well. I got this one for $10 at Target. https://www.target.com/p/o2cool-mis...r-bottle-blue-splash/-/A-54022358#lnk=sametab

update: We returned from our trip and brought in his travel sized deodorant
we also had a cooling towel with us that i liked, but my BF didn't. he is always warm so he found that the heat of his body just was kept under the towel. personally, i liked the towel but i also wouldn't wring out all the water.
we also had neck fans that i was a little underwhelmed with.

our trip was super hot and even with the daily rain showers, we were pretty gross by the time we got back to our room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts