Can you buy Disney Shanghai photo pass ahead of time?

bfaber

Mouseketeer
I'm kind of confused about how to purchase the one day photopass for Shanghai. I wanted to purchase ahead of time, but not sure if you have to wait and purchase it once you are in the park?? If you purchase ahead of time, how does it know what day it is for as it appears there is not a place when ordering in the photo app to specify that? I just don't want to buy it now and then have it be expired when I get there because it was only good on date of purchase or something??? Thanks for clarification!!

Just returned from Shanghai Disneyland. I'm glad I didn't purchase the photopass. Although a couple of the rides have the photopass, the photographers are few and far between. It isn't like Disneyworld where you get a couple of hundred pictures over the course of your trip. We have a couple of ride photos, a character meet photo, and few near the entrance to the park. Individually purchasing the picture of two that we want is the way to go.

Totally agree! We just got back as well. We have our Tron photos, Pirates, and that's about it. We searched for a photographer our first day around the castle and couldn't find one (granted it rained all that day). The 2nd day we finally saw one. Photopass definitely not worth it (although it is cheaper than Disney World's)>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!