Can you cancel a "day" off your plans and will that cancel all your Fast Passes?

cbellasmomma

Mouseketeer
I have a 4 day pass but really my dd and I don't tour hard core. I'm thinking it might be better to have a day at the resort to unwind. Can I cancel a day and does that cancel all my fast passes?

Thanks!

If you booked 4 days of FP and go from a 4-day ticket to a 3-day ticket, MDE will (in time) delete the last day of FP. You can solve this by deleting one day of FP (any) before or immediately after you switch tickets. You will be able to keep 3 days that you already have booked.

Thank you so much! I will talk to my daughter about it now that I know we have options :)

Haven't you already purchased tickets? If I remember correctly were you the one who purchased those special one park a day tickets? The ones where you could only visit each park once? Then you got that fixed and got different tickets. Was that part of a package? Because otherwise you can't drop ticket days on tickets purchased separately. If you're not that person, my apologies. :P

Haven't you already purchased tickets? If I remember correctly were you the one who purchased those special one park a day tickets? The ones where you could only visit each park once? Then you got that fixed and got different tickets. Was that part of a package? Because otherwise you can't drop ticket days on tickets purchased separately. If you're not that person, my apologies. :P
I AM that person and clearly need help lol! It doesn't matter, dropping a day means we have to drop our BOG res and my daughter was adamant she didn't want to miss it :) So we will stick with what we have and hope for the best. Thank you for all your help!

I AM that person and clearly need help lol! It doesn't matter, dropping a day means we have to drop our BOG res and my daughter was adamant she didn't want to miss it :) So we will stick with what we have and hope for the best. Thank you for all your help!
Which meal was it? We did BOG lunch the end of March and were super disappointed with it. It wasn’t magical and the food was average to below average.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter