Can you cancel Cinderella's Royal Table w/out penalty?

Holy cow, that's stressful. What if someone gets sick? We had someone get sick on our last trip and I had to really scale back the adrs on the fly and we were ok. Of course I didn't have CRT reservations. Are all princess meals 48 hours in advance?

No characters right now, ergo not a princess meal.

Is the 48-hrs cancel policy still in effect or has it been modified due to Covid?

Since this is a current question even though it’s an older thread.

We are also considering Cinderella’s, and the agent on Disney chat said it is 24 hours.

Is the 48-hrs cancel policy still in effect or has it been modified due to Covid?
Since this is a current question even though it’s an older thread.

We are also considering Cinderella’s, and the agent on Disney chat said it is 24 hours.
I believe it's a "two day" cancellation policy for Cinderella's Royal Table. I don't know why some people quote "hours," but you have to cancel before the end of the day; either one or two days in advance, depending on the policy.

I believe it's a "two day" cancellation policy for Cinderella's Royal Table. I don't know why some people quote "hours," but you have to cancel before the end of the day; either one or two days in advance, depending on the policy.

I cannot speak to what the policy was previously, but the cast member that I chatted with today specified 24 hours before your dining time. Now, I know that for many of the restaurants that just take a credit card guarantee, that as long as you cancel before midnight the night before you’re fine. But, I’m not willing to take a chance with a prepaid reservation.

I cannot speak to what the policy was previously, but the cast member that I chatted with today specified 24 hours before your dining time. Now, I know that for many of the restaurants that just take a credit card guarantee, that as long as you cancel before midnight the night before you’re fine. But, I’m not willing to take a chance with a prepaid reservation.

It's possible that the CM isn't familiar with CRT having a different policy - wouldn't be the first time they spread not-totally-accurate information. Given that CRT is not just the $10/person penalty but the entire meal per person, I'd err on the 48 hour side for cancellation.

It's possible that the CM isn't familiar with CRT having a different policy - wouldn't be the first time they spread not-totally-accurate information. Given that CRT is not just the $10/person penalty but the entire meal per person, I'd err on the 48 hour side for cancellation.

I do understand that, and have not actually booked to see the written policy. But, the CM I chatted with said I am going to check with my dining supervisor to make sure, and she then returned with the 24 hour answer.

Just went part way through the ADR. Here is what is says. Bad grammar and all. So, typical 1 day cancelation. The full price is charged up front though.

"CANCEL
There is a 1 day cancellation policy. Full price will be charged/forfeited if Guest cancels within 1 day or no shows for the reservation.

REMINDERS
Reservation must be canceled at least one day prior to avoid full price be charged or forfeited for cancellation and/or no show fee.
"

Thank you! I’ve searched but unable to find anything stating it was back to a 1 day policy

totally makes sense

Thank you! I’ve searched but unable to find anything stating it was back to a 1 day policy

totally makes sense
Thank you!!!:worship:

It was very easy to go part way through the process, get the cancellation info, and not actually reserve it. I didn't even have a park reservation or hotel reservation for the day. It was within the 60 day window though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!