• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

can you combine codes

I thought you could... I thought someone here said they booked a Disney package with AAA and then got a PIN email and added it on. Not sure, but I think someone said that.

I've read so many threads about pins and discounts that my head is spinning...but maybe the pin was for adding on the meal plan?

tiki23 said:
I've read so many threads about pins and discounts that my head is spinning...but maybe the pin was for adding on the meal plan?

Yes, that is the one I saw someone post they were able to do. They had a AAA package already booked and were able to attach the PIN for free dining. Lots of codes are room only (or they used to be when we got them) and those will not work with any package (even if you booked it with Disney) because they are not for packages. Some codes are package codes, like the 7 for 4 deal, those I think you can figure out a way to use even if you are already booked through AAA but you wouldn't get the AAA % off and the code discount. In most cases the codes are a bigger discount than AAA rates.

I thought the PIN code email specifically said the dining was free with "rack room rate", so I'd say probably not
I have heard of people adding the dining plan on (but paying for it) to a AAA discounted package, only available to do through AAA, or to a Pin code discounted room with a jump code through CRO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter