Votes: 82 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Certain recipes

Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Yes, and I do enjoy cooking very much. I'm not, however, a particularly talented cook. :laughing:

My husband likes nearly everything I've ever made. My daughter likes some of it (as long as it doesn't have peppers or pickles in it), and my son likes almost none of it. But he's a foodie, a better cook than I'll ever be, and has strong opinions on the subject.

Yes... Do people enjoy my cooking??? That’s a different answer.

Lol... I do enjoy it and there are a few things I am very good at, but there is more I am NOT great at cooking.

My husband is a chef, but I do much of the cooking at home. however that is starting to shift as he is now home before me. I mostly decide what we are having, do 99% of the shopping, he does the cooking, or at least gets it started.

No, not even a little bit. I'm a disaster in the kitchen. If it weren't for food services (they deliver 3-meals a day daily for M-F) and regular delivery I'd be in trouble.

I hate prepping food and cooking and cleaning so I generally have no desire to improve or learn. I do enjoy good food though.

Yes....I can cook and enjoy it most of the time. Need a break now and then.
I also cook 2 meals a week for DS and his family....and a family meal at my house once a week

I LOVE to bake!

Yes, I love to cook. Yes, I am a good cook, and yes, other people enjoy my cooking (think I covered all the bases!)

Yes, I like to cook, and I think I am pretty good at cooking, people seem to really enjoy the things I prepare.

BIG time cook here. I especially enjoy preparing ethnic dishes, using unusual spices and different techniques. We have a large walk-in pantry that holds lots of unusual foods DH and I have picked up in many different places as we've traveled or ordered online. We have elk and buffalo in the freezer as well as other "run of the mill" meats. Since my heart surgery, we don't travel as much as we once did, so we try and make eating at home as fun as possible.

No, I am a terrible cook. I've been married for 27 years and have two kids. My dh does all the food shopping and cooking. No one wants
any food cooked by me. Although one year, my dh broke his ankle. That week, I made fried chicken breasts. I burned the outside of the breasts
but still served them, but when they were cut, they were almost raw inside. I took them away and then decided to reheat them the next day
and then they were hockey pucks. The next day, my dh, was sitting in a chair at the stove cooking. I have zero desire.

I can cook but I don't like it and rarely do it. I come from a family where everyone cooks. My grandmother owned a restaurant and her sister worked there with her. My Daddy grew up cooking. My Mama loved to cook and experiment with food. I have two brother's who are chefs, another who was a line cook, another who manages restaurants and hotels and another who was a home cook. My honey cooks. My son loves to cook and experiment in the kitchen. My honey is a good ole southern boy who likes meat and likes it fried. His idea of a vegetable is potatoe. I don't eat fried food and love veggies so we either eat out or he cooks his meal and I eat veggies or salad. If he grills something I'll eat that.

I'm a feeder so yes I cook but its not a hobby or something I find pleasurable, its just something I do and that I do well.

I love to cook and I'm pretty good at it. Or at least everyone seems to like my cooking. I cook and DH cleans so we're in the kitchen together. What I don't like is trying to decide what's for dinner after I've been at work all day. So if I sit down on the weekend and meal plan, I'll cook every night. DH and I both take our lunch to work so we try to have leftovers. DD21 and DD18 like pretty much everything that I cook but DD14 doesn't like anything. She could eat chicken nuggets, pizza, waffles and cereal every day if we'd let her.

I'm good at it and love it! I've never used a grill though, because I'm clumsy and people who love me like me uncharred.

ETA: I don't trust crock pots.

Last edited:
Yes, I am a good cook and a good baker. People compliment me so I assume they like it too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter