Votes: 82 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Certain recipes

Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
I'm a very good cook. I can't bake very well. I think it's because I don't follow recipes which baking requires.

I love to cook, love baking even more. DH and I have been watching our diets for almost a year, so my kids are in withdrawal after no treats for that long. I don't bake anymore because we don't need the temptation.
My specialty is homemade Mac and cheese...I make it frequently for the boys on DS's football team and they all love it and beg when they see me.

Well, if here was any doubt, the answer is "no". DW was out of town last night and has a busy week coming up, so I went bonkers in the kitchen/on the grill this afternoon. Made a casserole for later in the week, grilled burgers & chicken for later use, and did crockpot pork chops for supper tonight. And I put too much liquid in the crockpot so the sauce didn't thicken. The kids were looking for a snack after dinner. They were still hungry, but did NOT want 2nds :rolleyes1

Yes I can cook but I don't particularly like it.

This. I am a pretty decent cook (if I do say so myself) but I do it because I have to. I see it as just another chore I have to do. One of my rules is that I don't cook on vacation. Seriously - I pretty much draw the line at running a bagel through the toaster at the hotel breakfast bar. That's about as much "cooking" as I want to do when I am on vacation. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter