Can you eat at Epcot without Entrance Ticket ?

gayles

DIS Veteran
We arrive Friday October 11 …………Staying at Boulder Ridge That fist st night can we eat at Teppan Edo or San Angel without Entrance to Epcot it would be around 7 or 8 ?

We arrive Friday October 11 …………Staying at Boulder Ridge That fist st night can we eat at Teppan Edo or San Angel without Entrance to Epcot it would be around 7 or 8 ?
No you cannot. Valid theme park admission is required

Here's the webpage for at least Teppan Edo-the answer is still the same for all restaurants within the boundaries of a given theme park.

Teppan Edo- https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/teppan-edo/

The Rainforest Cafe at AK is basically the only park restaurant you can eat at without a park ticket because the entrance is outside the turnstiles.

I would go over to Disney Springs to eat if you don’t want to use a park day.

If you want the Japanese style restaurant, there is a Mikado restaurant at the Marriott World Center or a couple of Benihanas nearby.

In addition to the suggestions about DS and Boardwalk, if you want to be closer to “home”- there are some restaurants at WL, Contemporary, Grand Floridian, and Polynesian Resorts that are closer and easier to get to. When we stay at Boulder Ridge and arrive later in the day, we often begin our trip with dinner at O’Hana.

In addition to the suggestions about DS and Boardwalk, if you want to be closer to “home”- there are some restaurants at WL, Contemporary, Grand Floridian, and Polynesian Resorts that are closer and easier to get to. When we stay at Boulder Ridge and arrive later in the day, we often begin our trip with dinner at O’Hana.

Agreed! If staying at Boulder Ridge, take the boat over to Contemporary & you are now on the monorail loop, lots of resort dining options to choose from & get a nice boat & monorail ride out of your arrival night.

I am genuinely curious why the OP might think this is possible?
You might be too young to remember but this was possible from 1982 to sometime in the 90’s. If you had a reservation in a WC restaurant, you could enter the park after a specific time (5 or 6 PM) without park admission. If I remember correctly, you could only enter from the International Gateway. They did not control where you went in the park after your meal.

You might be too young to remember but this was possible from 1982 to sometime in the 90’s. If you had a reservation in a WC restaurant, you could enter the park after a specific time (5 or 6 PM) without park admission. If I remember correctly, you could only enter from the International Gateway. They did not control where you went in the park after your meal.

Quit reminding me about the good 'ole days. Sheesh!

I am genuinely curious why the OP might think this is possible?
I have heard that you can quickly shop in the parks without a ticket. You basically have to make a deposit on a credit card to get in. You have a limited amount of time, and your deposit is refunded when you show your receipt.

I have heard that you can quickly shop in the parks without a ticket. You basically have to make a deposit on a credit card to get in. You have a limited amount of time, and your deposit is refunded when you show your receipt.
Well, that’s also in the used to be category now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter