Can you get DAS while waiting for RD at Hollywood Studios?

mgellman

Earning My Ears
I don't want to waste those early hours right after the park opens going to guest services. Does HS have a GS location outside the turnstiles that we could visit while we are waiting in line for RD?

I'd go the day before, but we're staying off property and I don't want to pay to park just to get the DAS.

All parks have a GS location outside of the park .However
BE AWARE: There is no guarantee that a DAS can be issued at park Guest Relations outside of the parks. If it is busy, they try to send as many people as possible to Guest Relations inside of the park.*
Many people visiting the outside of the park location have ticket issues, which need to be resolved before they can enter the park. Those kinds of issues can be very time consuming.
So, if it's busy, they may limit the outside Guest Relations to only/primarily deal with ticket problems.

Early in the morning your likely be told no but they let you in the park up to a point then hold you there for a few minutes you can stop at GR inside the park to get your DAS ( all but EPCOT you can do this) if you stop by right after the park opens they can set your first ride up right then for you this way you will have it and either go to that ride or do other rides with shorter wait

It depends on how busy it is. HS is actually the one park I have gotten the DAS outside the park while waiting for RD, but we were also the only people at the Guest Services window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!