Can you get instantly approved for Disney Visa and book Free Dining?

CanBeGrumpy

<font color="red">Has a built in Mayo gag reflex
Just wondering if you can apply for the Disney Visa Card today, get approved, and turn around and call reservations to book the free dining plan. It says that you can use it immediately to book a trip, but would it count for the free dining since technically you didn't have the card when the promo was announced? Anyone know? I'd like to not have to wait until monday, although I probably won't do it anyway because last year I nearly ate myself into a coma with the free dining, but oh boy is it tempting!!!! Thanks for any info!

Yes you can. I did it this morning, booked online and then called to have the code applied to my reservation

Cool! Thanks for the reply. Now, do I really want to go down that road??? That really was a TON of food!!! (I need a "can't button my pants" icon)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter