Can you get the dining plan if you use an AC from II?

3kidz4dis

DIS Veteran
If I use an AC through Interval International and stay at one of the Disney Vacation Club resorts are we eligible for the dining plan? We own Marriott and received an AC was wondering if we stayed at Disney would the Dining Plan be an option. We also own DVC and just came back 2 weeks ago and really thought the Dining Plan was the way to go.

Should this posting be moved to the DVC thread? I wasn't sure if I placed it in the right section.

I saw something similar to this over on trhe dvc boards, and I am certain the answer was yes, but you haved to call dvc member services prior to arrival to order it andthen you pay for it atcheckin. I'm sorry I can't post the thread, but I know I read this same thing yesterday.

rainy~daze said:
I saw something similar to this over on trhe dvc boards, and I am certain the answer was yes, but you haved to call dvc member services prior to arrival to order it andthen you pay for it atcheckin. I'm sorry I can't post the thread, but I know I read this same thing yesterday.

Thanks, I will look and find it there! :thumbsup2

Yes, if you are a DVC member...or stay at a DVC resort, you are still eligible for dining. You just need to call MS and add this one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter