Can you lend me a hand in jogging down memory lane?

firefly_ris

DIS Veteran
Random thread, random thought.... was looking at photos from my 2 childhood Disney trips, and was trying to remember places we had stayed and if they were still around now. In 1990, we stayed at The Peabody Hotel, which I believe is called something else now (but I don't know what). But I do remember they would have (live) ducks in the fountain in the lobby.

The 2nd trip was spring break 1998 and we stayed at a Holiday Inn, and I'm pretty sure it was a suite, or it at least had a separate room/area that had bunk beds. I remember being impressed by this because the bunk area also had a Super Nintendo, and a VCR! Everything was decorated in your standard 90's decor but I seem to remember pink (the buildings? The room...? I don't know). Any ideas? I don't even know where this one would be, because we did both WDW and Sea World for that trip so I'm unsure which park it would have been closer to.

Thank you, that's the one... and I did a little Googling on it and the name "Holiday Inn Sunspree" came up and that was the memory trigger, and I remember that's what it was called at the time. They even had a photo of the room with the bunk (separated by wall partition).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter