Can you locate your ADR's without the confirmation #?

Kailua's Belle

Mouseketeer
I had all my adr's saved in my email. Well, computer went down and I didn't have my emails backed up. I have all the dates and times recorded in my itinerary, but not the confirmation numbers. Is there a way to retrieve these online or on the phone?

I had all my adr's saved in my email. Well, computer went down and I didn't have my emails backed up. I have all the dates and times recorded in my itinerary, but not the confirmation numbers. Is there a way to retrieve these online or on the phone?

Not online, but you can by phone. Disney associates all ADRs with a phone number, so when you call in, they will be able to retrieve them.

Good luck - they will be able to help you out. The online system is good, but the biggest problem is that ADRs won't show up without confirmation numbers (unless you are signed in and in the same session), nor can they show up in a list as you have to retrieve single reservations.

HTH, Tiger :)

Thank you very much! I kept searching all over the site and couldn't figure it out. I tried making a new reservation, hoping then all my old ones would be pulled up too. I will give them a call!

Thanks again :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter