Can you mix and match European and US offers on the same MDE account?

just book one stay on the UK site (you'll need to phone as it's restricted to EU/UK adresses online) , then link it to my disney experience when it's in the system (usually up to 10 days)

then go to the us website, and book the other stay, by choosing your country in the billing adress dropdown menu, and if you're logged in to MDX it will link to your account

there is absolutely no issue booking part on the US, part on the UK, or even third party sites, as long as hotel stays dates do not overlap
just be aware that if you have free dining for example, or want to purchase a dining plan, it must be done in conjunction with a hotel and ticket (package) booking, meaning that in order to get dining (paid or free) you would need to get tickets for both stays

there is also no issue getting a US room only booking, and a UK 14 days ticket (those are just not available to US residents)

also note that there is currently a free nights offer on the UK website, meaning that not all rooms are showing up on the UK site, and this will cause availability issue on that site
the offer ends april 1st and from that point on, more rooms will show up on the UK site

Thanks for your help. Now it's the morning I have looked again and I think its best for me to ring and book all through the UK/EU site. I should be eligible to do this as I am not from US?

I went through the process and I could not book on the UK/EU site without European billing address but could select any country billing address on the US site.

I was attracted to the free cancellation/amendment that the US site offers as we have not booked flights yet. How does this work on UK site?

Thanks for your help. Now it's the morning I have looked again and I think its best for me to ring and book all through the UK/EU site. I should be eligible to do this as I am not from US?

I went through the process and I could not book on the UK/EU site without European billing address but could select any country billing address on the US site.

I was attracted to the free cancellation/amendment that the US site offers as we have not booked flights yet. How does this work on UK site?
Good morning! 😁
In the UK you will have to pay £250 and then they will give u a date in which you will have to settle your account. You can even pay it a bit month by month.

Good morning! 😁
In the UK you will have to pay £250 and then they will give u a date in which you will have to settle your account. You can even pay it a bit month by month.

Thank you :) sadly its a work day for me haha.
What happens if we need to cancel or change dates?

I currently have 2 bookings on my Disney experience for our upcoming trip in April.
One was booked in the USA via all star music. & thus a US booking
The other is a U.K. booking.
they are both sitting quite happily in my plans!

Good morning! 😁

to add to your comment

Deposit is £50 (or 65€ if going through the Irish branch) per person
that's non refundable

balance is due 56 days (8 weeks) before check in

partial payments can only be made phone, by calling the UK number and paying over the phone with a CC (or debit) for whatever amount you care to pay that day. You'll need to cal each time, recurring billing cannot be programmed.

online, only full balance payment can be made.

amemdments can be made until 14 days out before check in (no amendment past that date)
amendment fess are £50 (or 65€) but this fee will be waived if, the total price for the reservation goes up, as a result of the amendment (for example, adding a night, will render the whole booking more expensive, and then fees will be waived)

cancellation fees will vary, depending on the date. More than 56 days out, it's deposit loss only, and then the closer to the check in date, the higher the cancellation fees (30%, 50% then full reservation amount if cancelled just days before check in)

The rate that was current at time of booking is the rate prevailing throughout the "life" of the reservation
meaning that if you have received free dining, or free nights, or a gift card, the same rate will be applied to all amendments, regardless if the deal is still on or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter