can you park hop with the GKTW passes?

kjncmom

Earning My Ears
We are planning out itinerary and wondering if we should plan on doing epcot and mgm in the same day? It hadnt occurred to us that park hopping might not be allowed. Thanks in advance :)

not sure about your passes but personally speaking it would be to much to do both parks fully in one day, just got back can't wait till 30th jan so we can book again

there are not many things in epcot or MGM that we are terribly interested in, and because we only have 6 days we need to squeeze in where we can and do the biggest things first. We just dont have a huge interest in much of epcot, for instance we will not be doing the other countries tour. Maybe next time. MGM there are 2-3 things we are wanting to see, and thats it.

The Living Seas asnd Nemo and Crush!!! We didnt think we would spend to much time in EPCOT but they loved this...we had dinner there spur of the moment and the diver remembered DD from upstairs and from her swim when he was in the tank. He was GREAT. Older DD and DH went swimming in the tank and the diver remembered her and made a fuss. She loved it!!

My GKTW tickets were park hoppers.

Epcot has always been my favorite park since my first visit at age 7.

The Living Seas is great. I especially recommend Journey Into Your Imagination and the interactive play rea afterwards. I have always liked the 4D Honey, I Shrunk the Audience. Outside of the shop Mouseworks and across from Test Track is an awesome fountain that puts on a show set to music. Soarin' is in Epcot and the best ride I've been on! So I would hop over to Epcot!!

Christamae

Our coordinator said we'll get a 3 day hopper to WDW, a 2 day hopper to Universal/Islands of Adventure and a one day pass to Sea World.

I just booked our hotel for the 2 days we're spending at St. Pete after we leave GKTW. Then we're going to head back up to Disney for the final two days on our own. We are getting excited and our trip is over 3 months away. I bet you guys are going crazy with excitement, Michelle!! :hyper:

By the way, we plan to split Epcot and MGM in one day, also.

Just an FYI, Epcot can be an easily overlooked park for younger kids and I'm not sure why. From the Living Seas with Crush & Gusher, to the Innoventions with the interactive displays for even the youngest children, to the KidCot stations throughout the countries, it really is a kid-friendly park.

While I realize your time and resources are limited, please read more about the World Showcase and attractions there before writing it off your plans or spending only an hour. A nice thing about Epcot is that there is so much indoors, if it is not great weather you'll have a place to go inside pretty much anywhere.

Good luck with your trip planning! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter