Can you pick up at scooter at a resort your not staying at?

LisaRay

DIS Veteran
Well that title says it all! LOL
We are returning our one way rental car (flying into Tampa) at the Dolphin and then would like to head on into a park so I wondered if I could set up my scooter pick up to be at the Dolphin hotel?

If you plan to meet the vendor in person for the pick-up, I don’t see why not. But you’d need to confirm with your specific vendor, or call s few to ask. I don’t know that Bell Services would handle one for a non-guest at that resort.

Enjoy your vacation!

I'm renting from Buena Vista rentals and they just drop them off at the resort in the morning. They didn't ask me for my hotel reservation info when I've rented in the past just what resort so I wondered if it would work.
But I guess if the hotel gets the scooters delivered and then looks up the hotel reservation and doesn't see me listed at their hotel that could be an issue.

I would call to ask. Since you’ll be returning the rental to the Dolphin, would you be able to boat over to Boardwalk to pick-up at Buena Vista’s on-site location? That may be another option.

Enjoy your vacation!

Hmmmmm I didn't know they had an onsite location. That might be an option I'll have to find out more about it. Thanks.

Yes, BVS has a small location on the Boardwalk. I couldn't find it, but I didn't ask anyone, either.

I'm surprised they didn't confirm the OP's hotel reservation. As a vendor, I would be reluctant to leave an expensive device somewhere for someone I couldn't locate. Despite having the center's credit card information.

The other option is to use Gold Mobility since you have to meet them in person anyway--I'm sure they will meet you anywhere if it's within their pickup and drop off hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter