can you rent a VCR at the Disney resorts?

I posted the question over on the Disney Resorts board (right below the Theme Park one at the top); hopefully you'll get some good answering there :D

We've never been so I don't know!

My little boy's autistic and I understand the need for a VCR :D We'll be driving down with one in the car and a mini tv to boot

Yes, you can rent a VCR in Disney . We have done it at the Poly, the Y and Beach Club and at the Dolphin. Call the hotel directly and ask if they have the # for "Magic Video" I don't remember the cost but they had it all set up for us when we checked in to the room and they took care of it for us at check out . We had to pay them with a credit card # over the phone. They were GREAT. I also read that you can rent them from someplace that rents out strollers, cribs etc...Can someone help out with that name??? I read about it here.

The company in Orlando that rents cribs, strollers, even VCR's is A Baby's Best Friend www.abbf.com

We have used their service many times in the past and they are great. Fantastic products (very clean!) and very friendly. They will deliver to your resort before you arrive. It's great!

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter