• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you rent ECV’s

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
At Sea World?

Thinking we may want to visit one day in March.

I see they say you can buy all day dining. Is all dining counter service?

For the date we want, it’s $123 with all day dining. Is that a good price? Says it’s a Christmas special, 30% off. True?

We probably went 40 something years ago. We are senior citizens, and enjoy aquariums.

Thank you. We are going to a timeshare presentation on this visit, so we think it’s a good time to skip WDW. We really would need 2 ECVS.

Bobbi

Last edited:
We rented a wheelchair for my DM in advance on the Sea World website for our trip a few weeks ago. I just checked and they do have an ECV as well for $100. Sorry I can’t answer your other question we did not get it only ate at a CS and then did a TS at Sharks Underwater Grill.

Thanks for mentioning that you can rent them on line! This way we will know for sure we have one!

:wave2:SW has those large ECVs most parks offer. we had great service from Gold Mobility Scooter this summer. A Like new smaller 3 wheel scooter we were able to break down & put in back of small SUV we rented. Not sure if they rent for just a day or it would work for your needs but, an option.

The all you can eat dining is CS only. Nice, as you can get a drink every hour even if not hungry. The restaurant list is in the fine print below

6D3CFC62-BB57-40FB-BC42-7E41567068F2.jpeg

Every now & again SW has promos for various tix. you just missed the blue Friday deals. This year the dining offer was BOGO 1/2 off.

If eligible for military discounts (honorable discharge, don’t need to be retired or active); info is on their website.

We really enjoy breaking up Disney & Universal trips with a nice, slow-paced day @ SW. After the last price increase in SW AP’s we dropped down to buying Fun Cards for Nov/Dec trip that included entrance for most dates for the following year.

enjoy your trip!

I'll be going with my dad who is 85 in March, and he always rents an ECV now for SeaWorld park days. We love that park - wonderful shows, beautiful landscaping, great animal exhibits and aquariums. You'll love it. Even though so many say there are better ECVs offsite and that they are less expensive, etc. Dad doesn't want the bother of having to break it down and put it in and out of the car / prefers the convenience of just getting them at the park we are visiting and then turning them in. None of us have ever even tried the kind you can put in the car though, so it might be a really easy thing to do that we just haven't learned how to do. Dad doesn't want one except for at the parks too, and for example on our next trip, we are doing three park days and three non-park days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter