Can you see much of disneyland paris in four hours?

julieannbabe

<font color=blue>I am a <font color=red>summer <fo
I work in an publishing company and we have been offered a press trip to disneyland paris saturday march 6th.

It is only for the day - the train leaves waterloo at 8.00am and arrives in disney at 12.35 (local time).

We would have to be at the station for 5pm for the london train.

Question is - is it worth going for just FOUR hours - i know that it would be exhausting.

Thanks

ud see very little IMHO, it depends on the volume of crowd, plus theres 2 parks to see now, best doin somethin where u plan where to go and do it rather than goin to one and deciding on another area

plan well u should be ok

You won't be able to experience many attractions in that time! A walk around the Magic Kingdom park including a few selected attractions would be all you have time for!

I honestly think that with such a short time - and who knows if the trains will be running on time - it isn't really worth it....... then again.........

Is there any chance of getting a later train home?

Saturday is a busy day, and so you will also need to consider time spent standing in line for some rides - if you use Fastpass the return time may be later than your limited hours there.

My son has done DLP in a day a long time ago (a weekday when attendance was low), but they arrived by 10.00am and left at around 5.30pm - they omitted the whole of Fantasyland and the parade.

Worth what? the hassle of getting there?

All of us over here in the US are going to smack you if you don't go! Is there something else you need to be doing that day? Sounds like a fun time, if you just enjoy it for what it is and don't worry about "seeing it all."

If it's going to be a crowded day, it might turn me off. I think in that case, I'd not try to wait in line for attractions, just take in the atmosphere, do some shopping, some eating, and maybe catch some shows. Wouldn't even think of setting foot in the studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!