Can you see the Happily Ever After Fireworks from CRT?

viluvsdisney

DIS Veteran
Hi - curious if you can see the fireworks from CRT (we'll have 8:15 reservations for CRT on OCT 13th). I can see you tube videos of the fireworks however when I called reservations and asked cast member the response was "you can not see the fireworks from CRT."

Is the response a "no" because it's not something they can guarantee? Curious and not a show stopper - just something I'd like to know because it's sorta fun to see "some" fireworks. Thanks!

There are some window seats where you can see "some" of the fireworks. But, you'll miss a lot too.

Per your other post, you cannot request a window seat ahead of time. You might can request one when you get there, but you'll probably be behind nearly everyone else in the restaurant and those ahead of you on the reservations who have requested the same thing when they got there, too. Doesn't hurt to try, though.

There are some window seats where you can see "some" of the fireworks. But, you'll miss a lot too.

Per your other post, you cannot request a window seat ahead of time. You might can request one when you get there, but you'll probably be behind nearly everyone else in the restaurant and those ahead of you on the reservations who have requested the same thing when they got there, too. Doesn't hurt to try, though.

Thanks! Appreciate it

We ate there during the fireworks back in 2013. We didn't have window seat but it was still cool because we could see the color changes coming through the windows. But the coolest part was that, after dinner, the fireworks were over but castle was still closed off - they let us go to the front part of the castle and overlook the crowd. We were the only ones out there and that was just a really cool ending to a magical dinner with our 3 year old.

We just ate there in April during the fireworks. We were lucky enough to get a window seat directly overlooking the carousel. I would say you really only get about 25% of the show. Of course you can't see anything that's happening on the front of the castle and you can't see all of the fireworks. And the music isn't piped in very loudly. Still a cool experience if you've seen the show a lot

IMG_5901.JPG

I'd say it was the most magical experience our last trip. No one in my family was expecting them (except for me of course with all my planning). We were seated towards the back but it was still amazing!!! So much my DH said this trip we have to do it again. Although, nothing will beat the first time.

We just ate there in April during the fireworks. We were lucky enough to get a window seat directly overlooking the carousel. I would say you really only get about 25% of the show. Of course you can't see anything that's happening on the front of the castle and you can't see all of the fireworks. And the music isn't piped in very loudly. Still a cool experience if you've seen the show a lot

View attachment 352476

This is a great view!!! Would love to get that lucky on our next trip!

Just to reaffirm, you are not guaranteed a window seat. If seeing any fireworks is important, you will need to make a choice.

That's correct. I think I've been to CRT over 10 times and this was the first time I got a table right beside the window. I ordered one of the chocolate slipper desserts to celebrate our wedding so I'm not sure if that was a factor in getting us a window seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter