Can you tell me about Spectators Package?

nezy

DIS Veteran
I have 2 friends who are interested in getting the spectators package for the Princess 1/2 marathon. I have a few questions :
1. If you do not get this package for $65 can you get access to The Magic Kingdom to cheer people on? If so is there transportation?
2.Is there transportation from Magic Kingdom back to EPCOT for the finish?

Basically, can they do this on their own, or do they have to get the package to get to MK and access to MK as well as transportation back to finish area and ac cess to the finish line area.

I am probably going to need them at the finish line to carry me back to the room!

Thank you.

They can do it without the package.

They can take the official race transportation to Epcot and grab a monorail to the Magic Kingdom (no ticket needed). Then monorail back to Epcot. If they want to go into Epcot they’ll need a park ticket, or they can just go hang out at the finish area. :)

They can do it without the package.

They can take the official race transportation to Epcot and grab a monorail to the Magic Kingdom (no ticket needed). Then monorail back to Epcot. If they want to go into Epcot they’ll need a park ticket, or they can just go hang out at the finish area. :)

Thank you. That is just what I needed to know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter