Can you upgrade with your dining plan?

Bete

DIS Veteran
Can you take a large beverage and just pay the difference between a regular drink and large?

What about a glass of wine and taking the difference between the cheapest regular drink on the menu and your glass of wine?

I'm not sure about your first question, but regarding the wine, you would pay for the wine outright. They don't take away the difference.

Bete said:
Can you take a large beverage and just pay the difference between a regular drink and large?

What about a glass of wine and taking the difference between the cheapest regular drink on the menu and your glass of wine?

I always recieved the large size drinks when at cs on the dining plan. And the ts all had the same size for a coke. One option is to get a poweraid, that thing was huge and it is resealable, so we often got that for DD.

I found that when we were in the parks, if we asked for a large drink, we were given one with the DDP for CS meals and even a snack credit.

At the Main Street Bakery, they would only do the smaller size for a soda for a snack credit. But, maybe I just got a CM who had it wrong.

At Norway, our server told us that we could have the smoothies, after we had ordered and been brought sodas, and he didn't charge us extra for the sodas! He got an extra tip, and he even spilled ice water down my back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter