Can you use both regular Fastpasses and the Ultimate/Super ones purchased?

mala55

Mouseketeer
I’m contemplating purchasing one day of the Ultimate passes. I would get the ones that allow you to ride just one time on the designated rides. I’m only going to get them for my DH and DD as I’m not s thrill rider and they are very pricey.

I’m sure if time allows (we are there for 1 1/2 days), DH and DD will want to ride a few headliners more than once. Can we get regular FPs at the kiosks. Are there any rules about using both?

As I read the terms & conditions of the fastpasses, you print your vouchers at home, exchange it for a pass and bracelet when you get to the park, and that will give you the access. Separate from your entrance ticket.

You can always use the regular FP tickets that are free with regular park tickets, in addition to whatever FP entitlements that you have with paid/VIP FPs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!