• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you walk from DC to SW?

jennymouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
I'm sending my DD & DGD to DC in October and want to take advantage of the SW access but don't want to do them on seperate days. Is it possible to walk to SW from DC? I know they could spend a long leisurely day at DC from 8:30(?) til 5:30(?), but would they get enough from the experience if they stayed at DC from opening until say 2:00 then walked to SW & stayed until 6:00 or so?

You could walk ( it isn't very far) but there aren't really any sidewalks. There is a curtesy tram/golfcart I think that will take you over.
Personally I didn't plan to leave DC as I wanted to get my monies worth out of it. It is also a beautiful relaxing day, IMHO you would lose some of that aspect if you sprinted out of the park and tried to cram a few hours of SW in as well. It is a lot of money, make the most of it !!! JMHO

I know, too much to do, so little time. I'd hate the SW access to go to waste if they didn't use it.....could we give our passes to someone so they could go. I mean, if we met someone by the AKL pool for example, could we give our passes to them & let them use the free access?

How late is SW open during the last week of October? If it's open until 9:00 or so, maybe they could stay at DC until 5:00 then go to SW until close.

Well the SW passes are on the lanyard you get as you enter Discovery Cove, they take your picture, so that wont work..

If you want to take some time after DC is done for the day, remember it closes at 5/5:30, you can go over to SW for an hour or two. Really, it is worth staying for the entire time, we DID!

It is walkable..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter