• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Canada and China movies

HappyCamperToo

Fish gotta fly
These are standing movies, right? I'm assuming I'll be allowed to stay seated in my ECV--will it be hard to see the screens with all the standing people around me? In other words, is it worth going? Thanks.

Mom is in a wheelchair in the parks, and stays seated for these movies. We normally take a position in the back of the theater, and she can see fine, except for what is on the screens directly behind her.

Chuck S said:
Mom is in a wheelchair in the parks, and stays seated for these movies. We normally take a position in the back of the theater, and she can see fine, except for what is on the screens directly behind her.
::yes::
And, the movies are filmed in a way that the 'action' mostly takes place in front of you. When you are in the back, you can actually see more of the screens without moving as much as if you are in the front.

SueM in MN said:
::yes::
And, the movies are filmed in a way that the 'action' mostly takes place in front of you. When you are in the back, you can actually see more of the screens without moving as much as if you are in the front.

Great tip, thanks. So, the movie screens and action are high enough up so that seated people can see it over top of those standing near---or are these films just not that popular/crowded?

The back of the circlevision theaters is an area less popular for those people standing. You should be able to see over the heads of the standing folks just fine.

Chuck S said:
The back of the circlevision theaters is an area less popular for those people standing. You should be able to see over the heads of the standing folks just fine.

Great to hear. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter