Canada Post delivery (Issues?)

Ok this isn't Canada Post but it is an online order gone missing. Ordered some sweaters from Nordstrom Rack. No movement on the order so today I did online chat to inquire about delivery. CS rep took a look at the order and said it's lost, I'll refund you all you paid on lost order and you can repurchase plus I'll credit you for the shipping charges on the new order. That's customer service. I don't get my items in time for Christmas but I'm still happy.

I think Canada Post is going to cause me issues too. Order from the US, the US tracking says it entered Canada Monday, no sign of it yet. It is the last thing I am waiting on, and it is one of my daughters big wishes for this year :(

My Canada post shipment from Chapters arrived lickey split. I ordered on Monday Dec 16 and I have 2 parts of my shipment here already. Maybe because it was shipped from Mississauga to Ajax it came quick. Parts 3 & 4 won't be shipped until later so we will see how they go. Now my Harlequin Romance order on the other hand is missing. I ordered it on Nov 26 it was shipped on Nov 27 and as of Dec 10 still hadn't arrived. I called Harlequin and they shipped a new book but it is still MIA. They usually show up in a couple of days so I can only hope that it is delayed due to Christmas busyness. Maybe both will show up the same time. They send it Canada Post expediated shipping but you don't get a tracking number so I have no idea where it is.

I ordered two shirts from Tee Public for myself and my eldest DD. They were shipped by UPS on December 3rd. A few days later they were transferred to UPS Mail Solutions....I guess that means given to USPS. Tracking ends December 11th "transferred to International mail carrier" meaning CP I guess? And....fade to black. December 19th and nothing....no tracking for USPS because the tracking number is for UPS, UPS tracking, like I said, stops on December 11th. Sigh. Guess my next step is to contact Tee Public, though I'm sure they'll have no more tracking info than I have.

I ordered two shirts from Tee Public for myself and my eldest DD. They were shipped by UPS on December 3rd. A few days later they were transferred to UPS Mail Solutions....I guess that means given to USPS. Tracking ends December 11th "transferred to International mail carrier" meaning CP I guess? And....fade to black. December 19th and nothing....no tracking for USPS because the tracking number is for UPS, UPS tracking, like I said, stops on December 11th. Sigh. Guess my next step is to contact Tee Public, though I'm sure they'll have no more tracking info than I have.

Have you tried the tracking number on Canada Post's website? Otherwise I'd say contact the shipper for sure.

I got my amazon order, but it was delivered to the Canada Post office near my work. In 3 packages for some reason, and one was delivered Fedex to my home (and luckily didn't get stolen). That one kiddo found on the porch, which is a gift for him, but he was good and called and then didn't open it. Phew!

I think Canada Post is going to cause me issues too. Order from the US, the US tracking says it entered Canada Monday, no sign of it yet. It is the last thing I am waiting on, and it is one of my daughters big wishes for this year :(

If you got a USPS number you can try it on the Canada Post website and it may give you more details, but it can take awhile to clear customs and get updated. Fingers crossed it arrives soon!

I have an order coming by UPS that I wish was coming Canada Post. If it was CP and I wasn't home the mail carrier would leave it in the package box that we have in my building (and he has my cell number). Since it is UPS, they want a signature (which you can do online but then you are responsible if someone takes it and there is no where to securely drop it). Given the timing I can't reroute it to the office since they will be closed for a week. Best option is to reroute it to a pick up point, which is a pain since I don't drive. I'll take CP every time but I do understand why people have issues.

OMG, I paid a fortune to ship a package to my sister in Newfoundland, and it was supposed to be delivered Dec 18. Checked the tracking, and it's sitting in NB! I had stuff in there for my Dad, and it's our first Christmas since Mom passed away, we wanted to make sure it was as easy as possible for him....now it might not get there. Grrrrrrr......

I have an order coming by UPS that I wish was coming Canada Post. If it was CP and I wasn't home the mail carrier would leave it in the package box that we have in my building (and he has my cell number). Since it is UPS, they want a signature (which you can do online but then you are responsible if someone takes it and there is no where to securely drop it). Given the timing I can't reroute it to the office since they will be closed for a week. Best option is to reroute it to a pick up point, which is a pain since I don't drive. I'll take CP every time but I do understand why people have issues.
I just caught the UPS guy as he was leaving my driveway the other day. I figured if I missed him I would be going to the local UPS store but he told me the pick up point was a local convenience store not too far from my home. Your pick up point may not be as far as you think.

It’s not just packages that Canada Post is having trouble with. Mailed a manila envelope with four Xmas cards in it, sent on Nov 28 from Markham, ON headed to Comox, BC. Still not there. No way to know if they’re lost, stolen, delayed or what. You shouldn’t have to send regular mail with a tracking number just so that you can have some peace of mind. I’ve never had as much trouble before with Canada Post as we have had this year.

I just caught the UPS guy as he was leaving my driveway the other day. I figured if I missed him I would be going to the local UPS store but he told me the pick up point was a local convenience store not too far from my home. Your pick up point may not be as far as you think.

It isn't super far just not a fun trip when the box is larger (not heavy) and you take the bus. But, better than potentially having it taken before I get home!

I can’t put your mind at ease, unfortunately.

I placed my TeePublic order on Nov. 29 and still no sign of it. Neither I nor the company are able to track it any further once UPS hands it off to the post office for an international delivery.

Guess my daughter won’t be getting the bulk of her Hanukkah presents tomorrow night...

My fault for believing their representation that delivery would be 7-14 business days - and I don’t blame them, nor do I ‘really’ blame Canada Post - I guess it’s on me for not ordering sooner.

I can’t put your mind at ease, unfortunately.

I placed my TeePublic order on Nov. 29 and still no sign of it. Neither I nor the company are able to track it any further once UPS hands it off to the post office for an international delivery.

Guess my daughter won’t be getting the bulk of her Hanukkah presents tomorrow night...

My fault for believing their representation that delivery would be 7-14 business days - and I don’t blame them, nor do I ‘really’ blame Canada Post - I guess it’s on me for not ordering sooner.
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that!

I just checked the date of my order - I ALSO ordered on November 29th! I have emailed Tee Public but I fear the same response you got. Dang it. Guess it will be a New years gift :sad2: If our orders don't show up by then however.....uh, I don't know about you but if Tee Public can't give me a better idea or a refund, I'll be chatting with my credit card company :headache:

Just saw a Canada Post delivery truck on my street. I think it’s the first time I’ve seen them around a Sunday. Hopefully all your purchases will arrive soon!

My computer arrived this morning (computer #2 that is). I was half way through putting on my makeup when the door bell rang. Threw a sweater around my shoulder and flew down the stairs to get it.

My Nordstrom order #2 just shipped. They have an estimated date of January 8th on that one (coming from the States). Better late than never.

I actually received my order from the children's place just before I was leaving work for the week. I was sooo happy...and let know how happy I was that she delivered Friday instead of Monday. She knew that we were going to be closed and had seen that it was up for deliver on Monday...so she grabbed it and brought it when she went out with her afternoon deliveries. I will have a special little something for her when we are back to work just before New Years for doing that for me.

Order #2 of my sweaters (coming from California) have finally arrived in Canada. They have cleared customs and are now stuck in Burlington in an ice storm. Oh well, baby steps they are almost home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!