Canada Post delivery (Issues?)

There is hope ladies. My sweaters arrived this afternoon. A week before they said they would. Ok this was the second shipment of them but they did get it right, eventually.

I would be following up with your supplier of the goods that have been MIA since Dec 14,15th. They should be willing to resend the items for you.

Have you contacted the supplier to have them initiate a missing parcel/re-ship items/reiburse you?. I know DH has been contacted 2x by Canada Post re computer #1 (received computer #2 in two days). They are attempting to follow up, I guess before they have to pay the supplier for the missing package. (Supplier reimbursed us earlier in December).

DS is still waitng for something he ordered Dec 11.

Thought I'd chime in here .. NOT.ONE.BIT.HAPPY. TO.JOIN.THIS. GROUP!!!!

I ordered a bunch of decals for our magic bands during Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend and the woman who made them lives in Markham and we both agreed her shipping them after the Christmas rush would be perfect... WRONG!

They left Markham on Dec 29th .. traveled to Mississauga on the 30th and sat there until January 5th when they finally left (i'm assuming they spent a bit of time just hanging out in Gateway, the place mail goes to die!) then they headed west to London?! Seriously guys, you sent my stuff PAST my city!!! The package sat there until 8 pm January 6th at which point it headed back down the 401 and spent a few hours in Kitchener and it left there at 10 pm last night. I need that stuff to get here before Friday or she'll be making a new set and shipping them to the resort :headache:

OH and BTW, it's not a package, it's a padded envelope!!!! She paid to upgrade to the expedited postage and the promised delivery date has become a moving target .. still says promised by end of business Jan 6th!

Thought I'd chime in here .. NOT.ONE.BIT.HAPPY. TO.JOIN.THIS. GROUP!!!!

I ordered a bunch of decals for our magic bands during Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend and the woman who made them lives in Markham and we both agreed her shipping them after the Christmas rush would be perfect... WRONG!

They left Markham on Dec 29th .. traveled to Mississauga on the 30th and sat there until January 5th when they finally left (i'm assuming they spent a bit of time just hanging out in Gateway, the place mail goes to die!) then they headed west to London?! Seriously guys, you sent my stuff PAST my city!!! The package sat there until 8 pm January 6th at which point it headed back down the 401 and spent a few hours in Kitchener and it left there at 10 pm last night. I need that stuff to get here before Friday or she'll be making a new set and shipping them to the resort :headache:

OH and BTW, it's not a package, it's a padded envelope!!!! She paid to upgrade to the expedited postage and the promised delivery date has become a moving target .. still says promised by end of business Jan 6th!

Craziness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!