Canada's Wonderland Announcement

damo

Proud Redhead
Wonderland is supposed to announce tomorrow, Aug. 22, what its new ride will be for next year. I sure hope it is a top of the line roller coaster but I'm also sure I will be wrong:p

Well, we are getting a flying coaster. Not a very good one though, and one with about the same rider capacity as The Fly. It will draw some people back to the park but the management sure doesn't seem to understand about putting in rides that will handle a lot of people quickly and provide a good, smooth experience. Rumour has it that in 2005 we will actually get a coaster that is of good quality. I won't hold my breath.

Anyway, go to Canada's Wonderland to see the new addition.

Any chance of a themed hotel going in at Canada's Wonderland with some winter activities such as a version of the Rideau Canal for skating. We live in the far eastern regions of Durham and a drive to Wonderland is a major outing, being able to stay overnight on site would be great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter