Canadian Buffoon's DISmeet vacation - 09/14 - Bowled Over

Oh here you are! I forgot that you were traveling. I forget alot of things. :hippie:
Hi Tammie! :wave:
You're just in time.
I'm about to start a new TR.
I'll post a link here
and I suppose PM everyone too.

Expect to see that soon. :)

We'll Meet Again

Some of you may remember Nebo and Smidgy.
Nebo especially, was very active on the DIS
a few years ago. His were among the first TRs
I ever read and commented on.
And I credit him with getting me started.
(So... it's his fault. Blame him.
Name and phone number on request.)
Unfortunately, several health issues
prevent him from writing any more.

I started out reading Nebo and Smidgy's TR's and they always kept me laughing out loud. That is how I found your TR's and you do the same. I do hope that Nebo is doing much better.
this is smidgy. sadly Nebo passed away sept 27, 2022. as much as he loved Disney, I'm sure he is loving Heaven even more. he isn't in any pain anymore and he can see!

this is smidgy. sadly Nebo passed away sept 27, 2022. as much as he loved Disney, I'm sure he is loving Heaven even more. he isn't in any pain anymore and he can see!
Smidgy, I am so sorry to hear this. I hope that you are doing well. I did enjoy the one time that we got to meet you and Nebo and Pkondz.

I am so sorry for your loss. I have enjoyed reading your to's through the years

Oh Smidgy, I'm so, so sorry. His gift of writing combined with his love of Disney could transport me there, in my mind, like being there in person.
My sincere condolences to you and your family.
And Ponzi, I know you're feeling this loss acutely as well, your friendship was very endearing.

Dawn 😪

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter