Canadian CM going to WDW

woodyfan

Earning My Ears
I am going to WDW for the FIRST TIME and I am taking my family.
I want to do it BIG!!! Any suggestions? I would like to stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge? Is there any great savings for CM?
Thank you

Do you work at a DS? If you do, wouldn't they be able to tell you your benefits? Chat soon! S

People at work have been helpful. I was just wondering what the Animal Kingdom is like.

Hi there! I haven't stayed at AKL, but I paid a nice long visit in April. The lobby is an atrium ~ nice and grand ~ similar to GF and WL atriums just different colours really. The shop is wonderful with lots of Africian looking souveniers. We had dinner at the Mara and found it to be one of our fav food courts! The pool is lovely and the lookout was fun ~ although I expected more animals. You'll get wonderful info on AKL on the RESORTS BOARDS.

As far as AK ~ we've been several times starting with 6 weeks after the opening up until it's 4th Anniversary on Earth Day this April. It's so much hotter than the other parks ~ but we like it. Lion King is a show not to be missed and Dinosaur ride scares the geebeez out of me ~ it's great! S

woodyfan - Welcome to the DIS.
As SandraC mentioned, the resort boards will have alot of information about AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter