Canadian Disney Gift Cards for trip?

grantclaire

DIS Veteran
What is semi-retirement? Like, super duper close to retirement?
Hi semi retirement can be different for each person. I was fully retired for 18 months and now work 5 hrs a day 5 days a week. I get 3 blocks of two week vacation. When I am asked why I am working I reply that I still have travel goals to meet! PS I am in Fort Lauderdale right now!

bababear_50

DIS Veteran
Hi semi retirement can be different for each person. I was fully retired for 18 months and now work 5 hrs a day 5 days a week. I get 3 blocks of two week vacation. When I am asked why I am working I reply that I still have travel goals to meet! PS I am in Fort Lauderdale right now!
Have an awesome Holiday Hon!!
Hugs
Mel

adamkat

Mouseketeer
Late to this post but read everything
I received 3x$50 gift cards for Christmas
I have gone on the site and loaded ont to the other. Separately they were $37.xx but when I merged them the balance was $100??
The third one I can’t apply as I keep getting an error message that it isnt recognized?!? Not sure why.
Am I SOL if it wasn’t activated correctly?

bababear_50

DIS Veteran
Late to this post but read everything
I received 3x$50 gift cards for Christmas
I have gone on the site and loaded ont to the other. Separately they were $37.xx but when I merged them the balance was $100??
The third one I can’t apply as I keep getting an error message that it isnt recognized?!? Not sure why.
Hi adamkat
I am not sure if this helps but when transfering money I had to change which card was the Primary one.
One time I had to log out and wait a couple hours for the amount to change over to US dollars.

prairiesarah

Mouseketeer
I was getting this error message on cards I purchased myself so have the activation slip and know they were activated. I waited a bit, reloaded the website and it was fine. Seems from reading this thread that is not an uncommon issues (the website having problems). Your giftcard is likely fine, just try again later.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates