Canadian DVC Members - 198 - List on Page 1

Another Canadian DVCer here. We're from Manitoba & can only buy into or add-on while we're there. We have 15- points at VWL & have added on 15- points at SSR. We really like the flwxibilty of DVC. We have stayed at VB & HHI and Grand Californian at DL - all things we would never have done without DVC

:hug:
Brenda
from MB

Add me to the list. Bought SSR in October 2006. Have just come back from OKW, will be at SSR in December. Still trying not to catch addonitis. We've just inherited a cottage which needs loads of work - certainly an antidote for addonitis :)

Can a potential (honest ) DVC er jump on board? I AM CANADIAN:goodvibes
Just waiting for that little piece of land in Peterborough to sell so I can buy a small contract 110 points at OKW.
Then I'll drive everyone nuts with all my questions;)

Looking like 28 DVC members so far, and a few who are close. I'm looking at adding on already and I haven't been a member for a month!!! Lets hope the tax refund is large.

Looking like 28 DVC members so far, and a few who are close. I'm looking at adding on already and I haven't been a member for a month!!! Lets hope the tax refund is large.

LOL ah yes addonitis we have suffered through a bout of this also and succumbed to teh illness and are now starting our 2nd add on this time at AKLV to go along with SSR and HHI.

Hi to all Canadian DVC owners

We bought into DVC in 2000 sight unseen. It was one of the best investment I made, according to wife and kids :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 . Also purchased BCV when it was announced. Can't wait for CR DVC

We bought at SSR in 2004 and just made our 3rd trip home. No regrets here!:thumbsup2

Hi everyone,

Owners at SSR and BWV.....obviously, eh? Love it. It was a ten year dream come true.

Lisa

Welcome home, and with the threat of snow tomorrow, I can tell you I wish I was there right now. My dh (Cdn Prince Charming) and I own at OKW with an add on in our near future. Can never have enough points!!!!

:goodvibes

We added on at SSR!!!!

Add us to the list.

We bought SSR in July 2005. If I add on it will be for VWL. I love that place:love: :love:

Welcome.

we've had our DVC for three years now and love it... It only took us 4 trips down to decide but WOW ! We did it and don't regret it one bit except we should have done it sooner. We got lucky with ours as well we saved just under 3000 grand Cdn and got the 50 year deal instead of the 40 or 38 year. Just got back two weeks ago from SSR and had a great time basking in the sunshine. Next year we are planning to use the Adventurers Club portion of DVC and take a trip to Arizona to go horse back riding in the desert. Why not. Have fun with your DVC.

ALL STAR MUSIC
ALL STAR MOVIE
ALL STAR SPORT
ALL STAR POP
SSR
BOARDWALK
OLD KEY WEST
SSR

Did somebody say DVC??? Did somebody say ADDONITIS???

Count me in for both :)

We bought 160 points at AKV last month while at WDW. Already have a bad case of addonitis and seriously looking at 100 more points at member pricing.

dh and i joined in 2004 - SSR first and then addonitis struck - first a little fever at bwv, then another small bout at SSR (with baby on the way we must have more points) and finally another tiny taste of bwv just to ensure we can get a standard studio every sept.

we hope the vaccine for addonitis is found soon or we'll be in big trouble if contemporary rumours are true :scared1:

dvc has been great for us - we've used dvc to take extended family to wdw and made a fabulous trade for a stay in spain - we love it - i'm an obsessive trip planner so the point charts and calendars keep me busy and dh loves to hang out at the resorts

just hoping our little ds6months doesn't rebel and demand universal studios instead - guess he can go on his own :rotfl:

nice to see so many canucks are members!!!

We bought 160 points at AKV last month while at WDW. Already have a bad case of addonitis and seriously looking at 100 more points at member pricing.

Can anyone tell me how much member pricing would be to add on 100 pts at AKV. I have the exact same situation as Nagle, I bought 160 last month at the AKV and really want 100 more!!!!

Just got the notice that I passed ROFR. So I will shortly be a full fledged owner at SSR!

Hi to all Canadian DVC owners

We bought into DVC in 2000 sight unseen. It was one of the best investment I made, according to wife and kids :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 . Also purchased BCV when it was announced. Can't wait for CR DVC

Apparently the rumour is now that the new CR building is going to be the Magic Kingdom Suites an all suites tower at the Contemporary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter